Scoring criteria and weighting factors
Technologies selection criteria
Download the full Methodology Report here.
* Plastics that do not meet the following four conditions:
1) The product must be made with a plastic that is collected for recycling, has market value and/or is supported by a legislatively mandated program.
2) The product must be sorted and aggregated into defined streams for recycling processes.
3) The product can be processed and reclaimed/recycled with commercial recycling processes.
4) The recycled plastic becomes a raw material that is used in the production of new products.